Academic Programs provides information on program development including updated CSU guidelines. For additional information, contact the AP office at (805) 756-2246.
New Degree Programs
- Campus Academic Master Plan
- Guidelines for proposing new Bachelor Degree and Master's Degree Programs
- New Degree Proposal Template
Contact Mary Pedersen or Katie Tool (x62246)
- New Degree Flow Charts (currently being updated) Please contact Katie Tool in Academic Programs for information.
- Online or Off-Campus Degrees
The university's accrediting agency, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), requires a substantive change proposal submission for review by their Off-Campus and Substantive Change Committee. Contact Academic Programs and Planning for more information (x62246)
Changes to Degree Programs (Consult with Academic Programs (x2246)
Other Types of Programs